Tuesday, December 6, 2011

27 weeks and 3 Days! 89 More days until my due date! I cant wait to meet my baby! Ive noticed when I'm home alone I just go in and look at his crib or re fold his sweet little clothes! I cant wait until hes here to snuggle! So excited to meet you Brayden Lyle!
How Far Along? 27 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 19 lbs
Maternity Clothes? Its all I can wear! I have gotten quite a bit of cute clothes!
Stretch Marks? Still just on my breast
Sleep: Good other than the late night heart burn & newly discovered Braxton Hicks Contractions
Best Moment this week? When Brayden learned to do flips! Its the coolest thing to feel and even to watch!
Miss anything? Soda! I crave dark soda!
Movement: Everyday all day! and of course his new flips!
Food Cravings: Soda, sweets pretty much all junk food! But I'm trying to do good and eat only healthy!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Still only Read Meat
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Started to get Braxton Hicks Contractions
Belly Button in or out? mmmm its like a slit these days

1 comment:

  1. You are gorgeous Sami! I can't believe how close we are. I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow! These last few weeks are going to fly!
    Keep enjoying pregnancy and being excited for the birth of your baby! Baby Brayden feels your emotions! ;)

    ReplyDelete