Monday, December 5, 2011

Almost Current


Ok..Now we are only a week ish off to real time in my Pregnancy! I love this Chalk Board idea I got it from a Blog that I have been watching daily because she has the best Ideas! http://littlebabygarvin.blogspot.com/ check it out! Even tho I love it hers always look better and I think I'm going to switch to a white board next post!

How Far Along? 26 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 17 lbs
Maternity Clothes? HA funny that's all I have fit into since week 20!
Stretch Marks? No where but my breast..I almost cried (ok ok so maybe I did cry)
Sleep: Pretty great!
Best Moment this week? Prolly My new mommy hair cut!
Miss anything? Pain free days! My back is Killing me and I would love to have a day with no pain!
Movement: All the time! All day all night! Hes super active!
Food Cravings: Sweets! I was never a big Chocolate fan but now I cant get enough! Even tho anything I eat gives me heart burn!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Red Meat! Just cant do it!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? mmmm its like a slit these days

No comments:

Post a Comment