Friday, December 16, 2011

 
28 Weeks! Sorry Im behind on my posting! Finals are over so now I have much more time!
How Far Along? 28 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 20 lbs
Maternity Clothes? Its all I have worn since 20 weeks!
Stretch Marks? Just a few on my Breast
Sleep: Now that I have hit my 3d trimester I seem to be soo tiered again so sleeping great!
Best Moment this week? When My brother got to feel his Nephew kick for the first time he was excited so it was a very fun experience!
Miss anything? Getting my hair dyed! My color is growing out and driving me crazy!
Movement: LOTS! He is starting to pack quite a punch!
Food Cravings: Food in general always sounds great! haha
Anything making you queasy or sick? Still only Read Meat
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Started to get Braxton Hicks Contractions
Belly Button in or out? Starting to poke out a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment